Fetters English Setters ~ Classic Style English Setters ~ Home Page

Ryman's Flashback Dixie

Ryman's Flashback Dixie
Owner: John Fetters / Photo by: Prof. Richard Kevorkian

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus
North Pole

December 14th, 2008

Dear Richard,

After checking my Naughty or Nice List, I see you have indeed been a good boy for a long time now. And since you've been such a good boy, the elves and I have decided you deserve only the very best. I am not only going to bring you an English Setter puppy, I am going to bring you a Fetters Setter, one of the absolute best blood lines around anywhere. I usually don't announce children's Christmas presents beforehand, but am letting you know so you can lay in the proper supplies. To see what you will need, I want you to contact John Fetters who will never steer you wrong anytime an English Setter is concerned. So don't be too surprised when you wake up Christmas morning with a squiggly, squirmy, fluffy English Setter puppy in your bed!

Merry Christmas!
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment